Frappe Framework Training for non developer

I have submitted a proposal.

Proposal Introduction
Proposal Curriculum

5 Likes

Nofal, I am in. I would need an invoice in the company name.

1 Like

Hi,
@tmatteson have submitted a proposal late yesterday to provide the training, here below details, let’s evaluate it and give your comments.

!

Rgds
Nofal

Just goto google doc exel format, say Yes in front of your name.

This is a great alternative, IMO. I am DEFINITELY IN.

This should be a pinned topic in the forum to get the $4,500 ASAP.

I suggest we pay the $100 to the ERPNext Foundation as a trust (I believe that’s the legal name for holding the money until we have the $4,500 to pay @tmatteson or to be returned if we can’t get the total amount at the end).

Let’s make this happen!

1 Like

I am totally in.

Since it was already mentioned here, that in some regions of the world the 100€ are a lot more of money than in other regions, I suggest an additional voluntary fee.

I would put in 200€ in total.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi,

I just checked this blog, can we still enroll ?

This sounds like a pretty interesting alternative.

I also like the enforced homework/contribution concept.

I am game

Regards

Sure you can.

Just fill this Google form: Frappe Framework Training - waiting list

Hi @tmatteson , it will be recorded sessions and shared on google drive right? what communication platform you will use? how to pay? last question what time session will start (GMT reference)? thanks

For my proposal (should it be the one accepted), a 14:00 UTC start time.
The communication platform will be Google Meet (which has a nice direct record-and-store-to-Google-drive option).
Participants will be invoiced directly via email and pay via Paypal.
I have a planned customer site visit next week, so the earliest I could start would be April 8th.

Hi,
Now we have two options, 1st with Frappe (300 US$), 2nd with @tmatteson (100 US$).

I have added two columns, please update/insert(for new one) your option by Yes or No .

early next week we should decide with whom we will start training and we finalize list of attendees.

Rgds
Nofal

1 Like

Agree for Both, Frappe Preferred.
Communication platform would be like if some one is not able to attend the session so they can access recorded session just after the Live session and remain accessible when needed because I think learning is a Gradual Process it should not be bounded.

-What would be the format of the training, @tmatteson? I mean, how much time per session and how many sessions?

correct, you can downloaded even

2 Likes

@tmatteson correct me if I am wrong, a plan of 5 sessions (2h) * 3 weeks = 15 sessions of 2h

1 Like

@CostaRica
Yes, matching the original proposal.

1 Like

I asked because we don’t have access to the original proposal, and in the 3 screenshots we got, there was no reference to the duration of each session. I hope there is no other important information we are missing.

By “original proposal” I meant the first post in this thread.

@nmami Brother could you please share the training content plan made by frappe team?