Frappe Framework Training for non developer

Hi,
I have a functional background and I want to jump into the technical side of ERPNext but it’s very difficult and time consuming. The idea here is to consolidate a number of participants ready to enroll into a paid training program. Training fee will be trainer cost divided by number of attendees upto a max of 100 US$.

If you are like me, put you name here once we complete a list of attendees we will look for a trainer. List will be closed by March 15.

it will be paid training.

it’s an online training, shared screen, recorded, and shared through google drive. gotomeeting can be used or better you can suggest.

a daily session (initially) to cover all frappe framework topics 1.5h to 2h each session.

include topics you want to be part of this training agenda.

to start I suggest trainer go through frappe documentation Frappe Framework Tutorial and explain each topic conceptually then a live demo practice.

Note: attendees do not have time to work in parallel, first they should follow with trainer, offline they can do practice and come back with question next session if any.

discussion is open, you can put your valuable thoughts here.

Rgds
Nofal

9 Likes

I am interested to be the trainer :grinning: ,with 16+ years SAP experience plus 3+ years study on frappe+erpnext , and a lot of contributions to the framework, especially to frappe core, I am confident I have good enough understanding how the framework works internally.

4 Likes

Hi, count me in, I like to learn the framework also

Please post it here. https://erpnext.org/erpnext-jobs

Sorry, It’s not a job post, first I will collect interested trainees here then I will look for a trainer. Thx

Frappe team has a program that you join. not sure if they still do You can speak to @umair about it.

2 Likes

Updates:

attendees list :
@nmami
@hokgt
@Aadhil_P_M

Still open to accept new attendees, thx

I’d like to join as well

Updates,

attendees list :
@nmami
@hokgt
@Aadhil_P_M
@Hani_AboAbdo

Still open to accept new attendees, thx

I am interested.

-Is it $100 for each 1.5h-2h session or how many sessions?

I am very interested in api calls, among other things.

actually full training agenda do not exceed 100 $ as initial expectation, but training agenda includes all topics of frappe framework given during many sessions, each session duration will be 1.5h to 2h max.

Number of sessions can reach 20 or 30 I don’t know how much as long as topics will be covered.

Updated attendees list :
@nmami
@hokgt
@Aadhil_P_M
@Hani_AboAbdo
@CostaRica

Hi,
I’d like to join to the group of trainees to learn the framework

I’m interested

Updated attendees list (total 7):
@nmami
@hokgt
@Aadhil_P_M
@Hani_AboAbdo
@CostaRica
@Terano
@orlando83

Still open to accept new attendees

Updated attendees list (total 8):
@nmami
@hokgt
@Aadhil_P_M
@Hani_AboAbdo
@CostaRica
@Terano
@orlando83
@farahgaas

Hi

Count me in good idea

Regards

Updated attendees list (total 9):
@nmami
@hokgt
@Aadhil_P_M
@Hani_AboAbdo
@CostaRica
@Terano
@orlando83
@farahgaas
@SOLOSOFT

I’m interested.

Good idea… thank you for taking this well needed initiative … count me in … is it will cover all the technical parts for example integration, API’s, database. … etc.

I am interested.