Frappe Framework Training for non developer

Agenda given to Frappe and Tyler

Frappe didn’t give a training plan like Tyler.

So now what? Who is final presenter and What would be the start date.

still we don’t know, if we collect required funds first we should start with, 4500 US$ for Tyler and 9900 US$ for Frappe.

A google doc is there to collect attendees feedback and preferences.

@all please proceed to update below sheet

current progress as of now:

1 Like

Dear ,

Enrolled in the form, please let me know how to proceed . Interested to join the training for the ERP Program.

just follow this thread

Just registered in the google form. I was looking for such opportunity longtime back. I hope this starts soon.
Best regards

it’s good to see the columns “enroll with Frappe (300 US$)” & “enroll with Tyler Matteson (100 US$)” getting more and more populated in the Google Sheet.

I suggest to set a deadline (Thursday, April 4, 2pm Tunisia [GMT + 1]) and mobilize the ones who haven’t provided their ‘votes’ yet to give their input till then.

Like that @nmami (who is having the lead in this) can communicate the decision and take steps to ‘sign’ a deal before the weekend.

nice idea and I generally agree this would be a good role for the foundation to play. At this point in time I’d rather bypass them out of practical reasons. I’d assume it may become hard to find the right person to act on behalf of the foundation in a reasonable timeframe and likewise we end up with a bottleneck we do not need.

I agree that we should (until Thursday) lay out a plan for how the payments can be managed. Is there anyone we mutually trust with such a sum and who likewise could serve as the trustee?

2 Likes

This is a great efforts … but maybe I missed an update as I can not see some points of the initial training proposals such as Multi-tenancy and front-end/UI. Is proper documentations/training material covered in the deliverables?, as the technical part need detailed explanation. Sorry, in advance if I missed something, but could we save to the google drive a document with the final training curriculum/deliverables.
Last point, I mentioned in the Excel Sheet that I support both proposals for 300$ & 100$, as this training is very important, but kindly take into consideration that if we will go with Frappe proposal we need to make-sure they will provide detailed training & documentation as their current documentation and explanation on the site is not aligned to our expectation from such training.
If you planned for a advanced technical training in the future with this great team … I’m in starting from now.
Thank you again for your efforts.

@tmatteson is it possible to pay also via bank transfer as was mentioned earlier in this thread by @nmami ?

@martin42 I’m disinclined to have participants incur international wire fees. PayPal will be the simplest option.

Hi,
I am putting a deadline for enrollment/confirmation till Wednesday April 4th.

Then I will arrange with trainer about starting date, most probably Monday April 8.

For whom who said Maybe, please put Yes or No before deadline, else we will consider the Yes only.

for Frappe we need to reach minimum 33 students.
for Tyler we need to reach 45 students.

Updates:
57 enrolled in the list.

1 Like

I noticed that some people put yes on both Frappe and Tyler

For the sake of clarity should we assume that these people intend to participate in both if both trainings are commissioned?

Are the two trainings mutually exclusive or we plan to run both if possible ?

Regards

@olamide_shodunke actually we will run only one training course with one of them Tyler or Frappe.

People put Yes for both they don’t have any objection for anyone, they are agree for any one that’s it.

Thanks.

1 Like

can you please specify time and the related timezone for the deadline?

1 Like

@Ahmad @arokia @perkapz @orlando83 @Alexandre_Souza @seehive @Obinna_Ukwueze @grossel @Shekhar_Gokhale @EnSeal has not decide in google sheet which training will you vote.

We still need at least 6 person for each side.

1 Like

and @jignesh_shah

Hello, I’m interested to the training course, $300 is ok for me.

1 Like

Please fill your information in this google sheet and specify if you would participate on either proposal or only one in particular:

This is a fantastic thread. Couple of points:

1. Break this thread into smaller ones so it’s easy to catchup.
  2. While evaluating the proposals, price should not be the only consideration. Experience, contributions and community also matter.

Whatever the outcome, I am happy that the crappy videos we made a few years back will be scrapped :sweat_smile:

(Disclaimer: I represent Frappe)

4 Likes