Frappe Framework Training for non developer

So far $300 is not to high given the value it provides. But, since the foundation has money, it can subsidize a large portion of it and own the content. This is a win win win for frappe, foundation and students. People should still post upto $100. Else people don’t value it.

1 Like

Oh ho… If it’s, $300 per attendees for all 15 sessions, than it’s reasonable. But anything lower is always welcome

1 Like

Making it subjective to well written updated document is tall order expectations. The erpnext is dynamic and keeps getting changed substantially from month on month, so keeping tap on documentation is good expectations but not realistically achievable easily.

We have to experience it to say that, no?

$100 seems acceptable to all. Maybe frappe tech could use the same training and sell it part Udemy academy course at half the price or same price – kind of perpetual revenue from training asset.

2 Likes

I agree with you, and maybe I’m getting ahead of myself, because I doubt 33 people will agree to pay 3x the original planned cost.

Maybe we should start by asking who is still on board under the current circumstances and start from there.

I am still interested to pay the $300 for the training as proposed by Frappe Technologies.

-Who else?

I just configmed on the google doc.
I would be willing to pay the $300. Less is always welcome!

Maybe it could be agreed with frappe that later training sales revenues will be refunded (in part) to the atendees that payed $300.

1 Like

Hi,
Me too interested, 300US$ is nothing, one day training in Oracle university cost is 500 US$.

Frappe will add 3 more sessions, total 18 sessions.

For sure you will get benefits paying this amount, also it’s recorded you can reused. To do the same it’s time consuming, by end of this session you will learn lot of new things.

Only 4 confirmed enrollement as of now.

18 sessions * 2h = 36h for 300 US$

300$ is not fixed rate yet, but 9900 it is, that means if number of attendees increase subscription fee decrease.

If we are a group of 40, rate per person will be 247.5 =9900/40

This is how agreed.

My understanding, that this rate is rejected by most of the group, no interest shown. Accordingly, I will wait for 1 more day to close this task if no more interest for the same.

Rgds
Nofal

1 Like

If $9,900 is fixed, it means there is no way to have a 11hr training for $100 per seat, right?

I don’t believe there is a need for rushing, we can still see a couple of days before calling it off.

At the same time I am a bit surprised no one else has come forward with an offer for such a training. I am certain there must be more capable parties besides Frappe.

In regards to the fee. I would have no problem with $100.- whatsoever. $300.- i could afford much harder these days but probably still would try to lift that.

1 Like

In some climes $300 is NOT nothing.

That is N108,000 in my currency

That is more than the monthly salary of most graduates in my country

And also 3 times the just approved minimum monthly wage.

Are we sure there is no way to swing this for $100? If we swing it we could have 33 to 40 people who will become more useful to the community.

My thoughts

2 Likes

What if we also gathered a list of interested people to join a SIG/UG?
In case the $10k proposal doesn’t work out, of even if it does, we DIY.

We could pick/nominate presenters from within the SIG to present on a particular topic that they might have a a special interest in. Grow the knowledge organically.

Would Jitsi handle a group of 20 concurrent attendees I wonder?

I’ve been deep-diving into API/RPC/OAuth2 and calling /api/resource/* and /api/method/* from C# & Python clients. Groovy also an interest. Android/iPhone not so much. EDI a definite interest.

Love to gather some like-minded presenters/mentors/pontificators and see what happens, in case anyone is interested

3 Likes

Reminder to all of registered names to confirm in the last column

Members should be discounted and the part to be paid by the foundation. Else what is the point of the membership? :wink:

For now, we have 10 people confirming. $300 x 10 = $3000.
$6.9k subsidy from the Foundation can do the trick.

Let’s move forward. Time is money.

Hi,
9 confirmed out of 41 members, ready to pay 300 US$, as per last update,

nmami
Hpema108
Aadhil_P_M
auliabismar
hokgt
Terano
doca
Deepak Pai
jignesh_shah

@vrms, Bai.ph company shown interested then no follow up till today even after 2 reminders…

one option left to get funds from foundation, I don’t have any idea about it, anyone can take the lead on this point is welcome.

Based on your requests, We will extend a couple of days, on Mars 30 EOD will see how progress is.

Rgds
Nofal

I’m in!

Here is the form for easy access:
Google form: Frappe Framework Training - waiting list

1 Like

-Training Would be Done by Frappe?
-Total Fees and Mode of Payment?
-What it covers Functional OR Developing? As a Non Developer will I be Capable To Implement ERP in Manufacturing or Service where work strength around 100 People and Implement all Modules.?

I am Desperate To Join if its By Frappe and With in My budget.
@CostaRica @nmami

@mholdings

Yes as of now only proposal we got it from them.

initially it’s 300 US$, depends on attendees count it can be less.

it’s purely technical, for non developer.

rgds
Nofal

Yes, why not.

1 Like

Dears,
for confirmation just update last column in the google doc excel format, don’t create new record.

rgds
Nofal

If 300$ TOTAL. Not Per Session and Mode of Payment is Flexible Like Part Payment Then…
I am IN

yes 300 US$ is the total for all sessions (18 sessions of 2h each),
Payment flexibility I am not sure, you have to ask Frappe for that in the time of payment.

1 Like