Woocommerce full 2 way integration

I’m on python 2. I never was able to upgrade from 2 to 3 because I get many many errors and my erpnext instance stop to work. I have to roll back to a previous snapshot. I tried few times and always same problem.

@lasalesi I will set up a fresh install and run the app without existing data to see if that may be the problem and revert on the result in a few hours. I’ve tried it on existing instances with data and the doctypes don’t show so maybe a fresh server will work.

Does this app also pass to ERPNext - payment data from WooCommerce? For example payments made using credit card on WooCommerce include the payment reference from credit card transaction. Would ERPNext show order as paid?

Yes, I’m on Python3, I used the Easy Install Script on a fresh Debian 9 installation also.

I faced the same issue as others here initially.

I tried the workaround you posted here: Cant install on erpnext 11 or 12 can you please advise on how to fix this? · Issue #18 · libracore/WooCommerceConnector · GitHub and I can access the duplicated module. But the default module is still linked on the main “Woocommerce” menu.

@lasalesi trust you are doing very well

I successfully installed on a clean v12 and about testing the app

I have created and generated a REST Api key from my ecommerce site, and i have inputted the settings on woocommerce settings… but the items from ERPNext is not showing up on the website.

Is there any way to initialize a manual sync, or is there any additional settings to be done for both apps to sync?

I think there is a new check box available for each item you want to sync with woocommerce. Check the item doctype

Thank you @Samuel_Gervais

I did checked the box on the item page… To sync with woo Commerce

@lasalesi trust you are doing very well

Just to backup me issues with screenshots, see below settings both from WooCommerce and ERPNext.

both apps are still not communicating.

Hi there, I was able, after severar installations to see the Desk WooCommerce with Settings and Logs Shortcuts, but again when I click on WooCommerce Settings and I get the same “Sorry! I could not find what you were looking for.” page, I’ve tried the ‘workarround’ where I duplicate the Settings into Config, I managed to get into that DocType and then on the Settings but, after completing the data, still the same, products and else wont import. I was wondering where I can see the logs of whats happening, the worker error logs show this:

17:00:26 ImportError: woocommerce Settings
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.5/site-packages/rq/worker.py", line 793, in perform_job
    rv = job.perform()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.5/site-packages/rq/job.py", line 599, in perform
    self._result = self._execute()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.5/site-packages/rq/job.py", line 605, in _execute
    return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py", line 99, in execute_job
    method(**kwargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/woocommerceconnector/woocommerceconnector/api.py", line 17, in check_hourly_sync
    woocommerce_settings = frappe.get_doc("woocommerce Settings")
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 740, in get_doc
    doc = frappe.model.document.get_doc(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 68, in get_doc
    controller = get_controller(doctype)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/base_document.py", line 56, in get_controller
    raise ImportError(doctype)

I’m on:

• Debian 9
  • Easy install Script
  • Python 3.5.3

Extra:
I had to downgrade to werkzeug 0.16.0 because I was getting the “Oops. Something went wrong” message after the fresh install.

UPDATE:
Ok, so if I do bench update before installing the plugin, I don’t get the Desk Menu Items, just a blank page.

@lasalesi so much interest in this product (•‿•)

Am also stuck at the same point as @EnSeal.

Can you please help one more time ? It will be awesome to make this work as advertised

Regards

Hi, can you please provide some specifics, like OS Dist and version, and which steps did you follow, just follow the Easy Install? Thanks a lot!

@lasalesi Going to Doctype and renaming the woocommerce settings doctype to woocommerce config seems to fix the issue. I can now open the woocommerce settings doctype. I think you should rename the doctype woocommerce config or something else to avoid the conflict with the core doctype.

But i only have 4 doctypes installed instead of 5.

Great @flexy2ky

Kindly let me know when you are able to sync your ERPNext instance with your woocommerce instance

Regards

@olamide_shodunke well unfortunately that might still be a long road for me. I can’t risk testing on my production server so i set up a test server. I’ve however been unable to restore my production backup to the test instance as restore keeps breaking with permission error at line 63. cannot write to /tmp/… use --force reinstall may help. But in my restore command i already specified --force so i don’t know what else to do. I’ve broken 5 test servers in the last 2 hours trying to restore.

Why not use a totally clean instance ? Create a few items and use that for the test ?

Hey all

i have have been trying to deploy and test this integration but with no luck at all…I have reached out to @lasalesi to get some hints on how it works but still no luck.

Perhaps there is some else on the platform who has been able to make this work who can give me a hint on how this works for them

Hi @germanllop,

we use Debian mostly version 9. All working instances with WooCommerce had WooCommerce installed in ERPNext v10 and then upgraded, mostly within a multi-tenant setup.

I think to reproduce the issue, you have to use an ERPNext v12, then install the WooCommerceConnector and you will not be able to open the WooCommerce Settings.

@flexy2ky, thanks for confirming that it works by renaming/duplicating the doctype. There must be something in the base config that seems to prevent opening this, however, I cannot find what that is. It should be possible to have a doctype “WooCommerce settings”…

We can always create a new branch where “WooCommerce Settings” is called “WooCommerce Config”. If this solves the issue, well ok :wink: would still like to understand it…

Welcome back @lasalesi

@EnSeal and I have passed the stage @flexy2ky is, we have been able to install on an ERPNext instance successfully. But when we click on sync nothing happens. Woocommerce instance does not see anything coming from ERPNext.

What could be wrong ?

Ah, thanks for the update. Does the background job start, what can you see in the WooCommerce log? Should be something like