Website theme no more applied in 8.6.7

Hi,

Website theme is no more applied in 8.6.7, it worked in 8.5.7
I have version 8.5.7 in production, just update my dev env to 8.6.7.

I have checked the theme and the website settings, all is well configured and have not changed.

Thanks

1 Like

I think a couple of classes have changed. Can you share which property does not work?

Hi,

It seems whole theme is not applied, but for sure : fonts, link color, footer color, CSS
Please see the screenshot below, left is develop and right is production.
Thanks for your help.

(best guess) I think your custom CSS might be broken, so its not parsing anything.

I’ve deleted the custom CSS from my theme and my custom app that overrides some templates but it still doesn’t work (this code haven’t changed since 3 months and worked in 8.5.7).

Now I’ve done a bench migrate --reset to be on exact develop branch and switch to Standard theme but still can’t apply a top bar color or footer color on the theme. I don’t know if someone can test on your side.

Thanks

Ok PM your login details to @netchampfaris

I appreciate, but if @netchampfaris can try on his own development environment rebased on latest develop branch and tells me if the following simple test works, it is enough for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Test :

• Change the standard theme by applying top bar color (check apply text style)
  • Select this theme in website settings
  • Switch to website, is the top bar colored ?

Then I’ll go on searching what goes wrong…

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/10358

Github issue already created. Please follow up here.

1 Like

It works, thanks

1 Like