We about to pushing some updates to Serialized Inventory - if you are using Serialized Inventory, please note:
1. "In Store" status in now "Available"
2. You cannot directly create a Serial No in a Warehouse. You must first create the Serial No, then add it to a Warehouse using a Stock Entry type transaction. You can also create a new Serial No via Stock Entry or Purchase Receipt.
3. We have added a new feature to set a Serial No Series that can be auto created.
For more info, see the updated help pages:
If you are posting an issue,
- We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
- Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
- For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.