Unable to configure the the domain with ERP

Traceback (most recent call last):
2: from /usr/bin/bench:5:in <main>' 1: from /usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in require’
/usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require’: cannot load such file – bundler (LoadError)

this is the Error I got on Running the command domain-name add-domain balcon.group --site [site]

The command you need is:

bench setup add-domain --site OLD.SITE.NAME NEW.SITE.NAME

This will change the default site name to the domain name of your choice

if you are creating a new site its

bench new-site NEW.SITE.NAME

You also need to run the commands from inside the frappe-bench directory

Hope this helps

how "You also need to run the commands from inside the frappe-bench directory " How do I do this ??

go to the frappe-bench directory

user@instance:$cd /home/user/frappe-bench

thank you will try

Oh… Cool men I just asked Scopehosts to reinstall the VPS and then followed these thing to configure the domain it goes cool Now Thank you Scopehosts, thank Erp… you were Helpfull

@Jenifer_Wilson I wonder why you will take your time to promote a service which actively blocks users/customers from certain countries. It’s one thing to disable customer sign up from certain countries but it’s extremely childish to actually block visitors in that country from viewing your products or services, more so a web based service that’s not defined by physical boundaries.

I will advice that you tell them that your attempt to market their service falls flat on its face due to their extreme geo-restrictions.

1 Like

This thread feels like an advertisement scam. Admins?

1 Like

Not really , The only reason I chose to Host here was the money back Guarentee , But good services needs to be appriciated. You can also try… really not risky . Check out there ERP

Wher you blocked to view there products and services ?

@Jenifer_Wilson short answer, yes.

Oh… I havent experienced any such thing … From whcih location were you browsing ?

Nigeria… but it should not matter which location. The likes of Google and Amazon and many other cloud hosting platforms big and small provide service for every country! Anyways just giving my opinion. Not like i’m not satisfied with my current service providers.

please help me with this error

errorr

Help me in resolving this please.

Hi, You need to run the command from the frappe-bench folder as it would not run from anywhere else