[Tutorial] Step by Step for making a ERPNext and Webmin combo VPS server

hi .great work
i am asking how to host already installed erpnext on Ubuntu 20.4 ?
thank you

Well, this thread is already over 3 years old and was written as a “proof-of-concept” exercise. I am not sure how much of the original thread instructions still work since ERPNext has been through so many version changes since the time this was done.

I personally do not use admin panels like Webmin. I have been doing the server work long enough to not need the GUI to get things done.

The thing that I “do” remember is that you could NOT install Webmin on a server already setup for ERPNext. The changes that the ERPNext easy install script makes to the server itself were not compatible to the installation of Webmin. Webmin had to be installed either first or in conjunction with ERPNext in order to get the server to remain stable.

I have not revisited this exercise in years and will not be able to assist you in getting it to work in a manner that it was never intended to operate.

BKM

Excellent, I used it as a guide for Ubuntu 22 and ERPNext 14 to configure the SSL requested by SHopify. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: