Translation is not verified yet

I have translated a lot of terms for over a year and they are not verified yet. I understand that they should be verified by another person but for how long?.
Also is there any easier way to see where the terms are located in the program. For example there are terms that are in web site with caps like ‘All products’ but ‘ALL PRODUCTS’ in Greek are not shown well because there is puncuation.
Can I do the translation in my erp and export it somehow?
Thanks in advance.

I found this Translations that refers to the translator portal here Not Found Error Code: 404

But that url is now https://translate.erpnext.com/

“I have translated a lot of terms for over a year and they are not verified yet. I understand that they should be verified by another person but for how long?.”

So you are saying long ago you submitted a PR with your translations and still await a response - have you any details of your PR request?

I work in the translate portal https://translate.erpnext.com/.
I think its easier to do it via the csv file in the translation folder. Is there a gui so as to do it from inside erp or is it better to do it with excel ?. I am not much of a programmer, ( I am an accountant), but I did install it on an ubuntu machine and a pull request according to the guide is like trying to explain the Star Wars plot to my mother (Star Wars FAN!!).
For example
Active Leads / Customers
Last Updated: > 1 year(s) ago by Dimitris Andavoglou
This has the button verify at the right corner and I think it means that it has not yet been verified by another. Maybe I am wrong . Please guide me.
So to sum up I am going to work on the csv and try to find how to pull.
Thanks John.

"
trying to explain the Star Wars plot to my mother (Star Wars FAN!!).
"
Yes I am in the Star Wars (and Harry Potter) clueless group…

So now I question whether the ‘bulk translate’ csv is still a valid submit option!?

So before you do this and submit a Pull Request, first confirm that is ok?

This Help states ‘bulk translate’ is not allowed, only translations edited and verified via the portal.

OTOH this recently suggests bulk translate is acceptable Updating Frappé / ERPNext Documentation & Translation. | by Makarand Bauskar | Medium

Please @makarand_b would someone on the Frappe team comment on this - is bulk translate an ok option?

"
This has the button verify at the right corner and I think it means that it has not yet been verified by another. Maybe I am wrong . Please guide me.
"
My guess is only someone other than the original person that did the translation can verify that a given translation is valid?

BTW I found this stream for translate issues

Thanks John, you have been very helpful. I will try the frappe/translator page.