We at Grynn have developed a Swiss E-Invoicing App.
The Swiss E-Invoicing standard is based on the French / German ZugFerd Standard, which proposes a HYBRID invoicing which is both human readable and machine readable. What that means an invoice generated in this manner is a PDF file, with an attached XML file.
So this means, no OCR / no guess work / No "machine learning etc is required to take an PDF invoice and feed it to a computer which can unpack this PDF and read the XML file and take the necessary steps to create a purchase invoice on the supplier’s side.
A Factur-x e-invoice will be generated when you submit a Sales Invoice & attached to your Sales Invoice. Everything is automated. Would be great to get a feedback.
- Version 0.0.1
- No data transfer to another server, no microservices
- Based on Factur-x Python Library
- Integrated into ERPNext
- Compatible/Tested on v12, v13, frappecloud.com
- Free / Open Source - GPL v3.0 license
- XML is validated before it is attached
Version 0.0.1. Kindly try it and give us a feedback.