Suppliers Bug / Loading continuous

Hi

Since updating to the latest versions i am having issues with accessing the supplier details.

If i create a new supplier, i cannot create or attach an address to it, i can even see that section, even after i save the supplier. Before i used to, now after the update i can’t.

Also, if i go back into an existing supplier record to view , it just says LOADING, it does not do anything else…

I am attaching a screenshot of one of our suppliers…

Can you please have a look at this??

Can you reload your browser page. I am unable to replicate this.

Also share the trace in your JS console.

hi @rmehta

i have tried reloading multiple times, and also tried with different browsers… still same, console errors below

[Error] Viewport argument key "minimal-ui" not recognized and ignored. (desk, line 8) [Error] TypeError: cur_frm.dashboard.add_doctype_badge is not a function. (In 'cur_frm.dashboard.add_doctype_badge("Supplier Quotation", "supplier")', 'cur_frm.dashboard.add_doctype_badge' is undefined) make_dashboard refresh (anonymous function) (anonymous function) map trigger render_form (anonymous function) (anonymous function) map trigger setnewdoc refresh load (anonymous function) callback callback (anonymous function) (anonymous function) j fireWith x (anonymous function) [Error] TypeError: cur_frm.dashboard.add_doctype_badge is not a function. (In 'cur_frm.dashboard.add_doctype_badge("Supplier Quotation", "supplier")', 'cur_frm.dashboard.add_doctype_badge' is undefined) make_dashboard refresh (anonymous function) (anonymous function) map trigger render_form refresh load (anonymous function) with_doc show_doc make show route (anonymous function) dispatch dispatch handle