Stubborn Fields Re-ordering!

Please add more controls to re-order fields
drag-n-drop is not working in sustainable way, sometimes is ok, most of the time no way and results in selecting behavior like shown in below image.

Why not, re-ordering existing fields can be done interactively inside the form and not in table view.

For me, fields reordering doesn’t work in Chrome. It works in Internet Explorer though.

Maybe try Firefox since you’re on Linux?

Thought about browser caches, so tried with different PC’s, different operating systems, different browsers including chrome and firefox.

No, it works with chrome too, the problem is unsustainable behavior, it might work with you today, but does not respond tomorrow, it might work with such form now and does not respond with the next form and alike.

Same here. It works most of the time, but then when I really need it, it doesn’t. It seems to be very unreliable. I had it working and not working accross all Browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome).

There is a reason for this. There is a thread from about a year ago explaining why sometime around when v 6 was released. It’s related to the ordering of mandatory fields.

I had this problem about a month ago you may be able to find my post in the forum and the explanation I found