[SOLVED] Installation on digital ocean with error

i was installing erpnext on digital ocean cloud on ubuntu 14 64bit droplet. some of the people suggested that you must creat swap partition for low memory machine any how i created a swap partition and tried without swap partition on fresh droplet getting same error … even after the errors when i access the site i get welcome to nginx page.

What version did you install? Develop or Production?

1 Like

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/frappe/bench/master/install_scripts/setup_frappe.sh

sudo bash setup_frappe.sh --setup-production

I would recommend using the Beta script : GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps

We no longer maintain the old one.Get a fresh (1Gb+) Droplet and try it.

1 Like

@vjFaLk you beat me to it i was looking for the link.

1 Like

ok its installed without errors …
so its a beta version … would you suggest beta version for a company to use it to maintain its operations ?

The beta tag is only in regards to the installer itself. Once installed, you have the usual stable bench setup.

It’s beta because we still need to test it more on different systems, however, it’s actually more robust than the old script. You can also re-run it in case of errors and it will automatically figure out what steps it needs to skip.

1 Like

Thanks for the information …