Show Price on Website Without Purchasing

Greetings!

I’m hoping that someone can help me out or give me some direction with what I’m trying to do. I would like to be able to show a product on the website, as well as show the price for that product, without a user being able to purchase from the shopping cart.

For some background information as to why I’m trying to do this, I’ll say that my business is a bit unique. I manage the supply chain for multiple international fast food franchisees, but I do not actually purchase products for them. I negotiate with suppliers for better prices, and then publish those prices for the franchisees. It is up to the franchisee to actually contact the supplier and purchase the product, and at this time we’re not quite ready to facilitate that through this ERP; though we’ll likely look to do that in the near future. Right now we just need a way to provide pricing information to the franchisees without them actually having the ability to purchase anything through the website.

Is this doable? Thank you in advance for your help!

@GWhelan welcome to the forum!

This is not possible out of the box.

There needs to be a check in shopping cart settings to show price (separate from enabling)

and then fixing this https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/develop/erpnext/shopping_cart/product.py#L14

Good to know, thank you!