Should I worry about ansible warnings with no errors when installing frappe via easy install method?

I am using Ubuntu 16 and made sure that I am using official ubuntu source list, I there are errors in the installation,
there are 73 available repository updates and 35 security updates that I did not install

Checking connectivity... done.
[WARNING]: Unable to parse /etc/ansible/hosts as an inventory sourc

[WARNING]: No inventory was pa sed, only implicit localhost is available

[WARNING]: provided hosts list is empty, only localhost is available. Note that the implicit localhost does not match
'all'

Passwords saved at ~/passwords.txt
[WARNING]: Unable to parse /etc/ansible/hosts as an inventory source

[WARNING]: No inventory was parsed, only implicit localhost is available

[WARNING]: provided hosts list is empty, only localhost is available. Note that the implicit localhost does not match
'all'

TASK [common : install pillow prerequisites for Ubuntu < 14.04] ********************************************************
[DEPRECATION WARNING]: Using tests as filters is deprecated. Instead of usingresult|version_compareuseresult isversion_compare. This feature will be removed in version 2.9. Deprecation warnings can be disabled by setting
deprecation_warnings=False in ansible.cfg.
skipping: [localhost] => (item=[])

TASK [common : install pillow prerequisites for Ubuntu >= 14.04] *******************************************************
[DEPRECATION WARNING]: Using tests as filters is deprecated. Instead of usingresult|version_compareuseresult isversion_compare. This feature will be removed in version 2.9. Deprecation warnings can be disabled by setting
deprecation_warnings=False in ansible.cfg.
changed: [localhost] => (item=[u'libjpeg8-dev', u'libtiff5-dev', u'tcl8.6-dev', u'tk8.6-dev'])

TASK [nodejs : Add Node.js PPA] ****************************************************************************************
[WARNING]: Consider using the get_url or uri module rather than running curl. If you need to use command because
get_url or uri is insufficient you can add warn=False to this command task or set command_warnings=False in ansible.cfg
to get rid of this message.

and

TASK [bench : insert/update inputrc for history] ***********************************************************************
[WARNING]: Module remote_tmp /home/frappe/.ansible/tmp did not exist and was created with a mode of 0700, this may
cause issues when running as another user. To avoid this, create the remote_tmp dir with the correct permissions
manually
1 Like

It’s not a big issue but make sure that everything is fine before updating data.

1 Like

No problem as long as your easy install script finishes the installation process with success.