Sales invoice is not creating against subscription

I’m creating a subscription with a subscription plan to a party, but in my case sales invoices are not generating automatically as per settings.
What is the complete steps, I’ve follow erpnext documentation, but nothing is working for.
My sales invoice have 4 naming series. Is there any issue with that?
Please help me
Thanks in advance.

that one failed for me as well you need to do it the longer way create subscription plan then link it with subscription thats the way that worked foe me

what are the steps you have follow? can you please exaplain.

first create an item that you need to bill on monthly or weekly basis , second create subscription plan and it will pomp you to link it with the item you have created and fill in the other information then lastly go to subscription it will prompt you to enter your subscription plan you have created and other details there

Yes, I follow the exactly same way, but I want invoice create automatically, which is not being right now.

yes it creates automatically but if its same day as today you need to click on update button otherwise you will wait till today’s date is over or otherwise just on update under subscription

If I created subscription plan with the following detail:

Subscription Price Based On - Monthly Rate
Cost : 100
Billing Interval: Day
Billing Interval Count: 1

So what will happen? If I subscribe this plan so when invoice will generate?

now go to subscription and fill in the details there

I fill all the detail and checked two options “Generate Invoice At Beginning Of Period” and “Generate New Invoices Past Due Date” because I’ve set subscription start date from 1 June 2022.
But no invoice created.

maybe you are missing something did you click on fetch updates under subscription

you can email me on francishwen@gmail.com

Okay now It is working as you said… after clicking on “fetch updates under subscription”…
Thank you so much…

1 Like