I am creating an usual Sales Invoice, however the System is also creating a Reversal Entry for the Stock. The screenshot below should be able to explain the problem:
- The entry is done in the same way as others are being done.
- I have already tried to cancel and recreate the Invoice
- The only difference while creating this Sales Invoice is that the Customer here is Selected as ‘Company’.
Please guide me, from where should I start looking for error. As i have checked all preliminary points to best of my knowledge.
On further inspection, I found that I had set a Default Warehouse under User Permission for the user. And because of this,
Sales Invoice Item was also being set by default.
The code here https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/439a39bbbb356fb3bfa0f1632a26dc060ca79b29/erpnext/controllers/selling_controller.py#L311
Seems to be appending two entries in the above scenario. Now please help me with:
- How to correct these entries as there have been quite a few number of entries.
- I would still like to keep a Default Warehouse entry for the User. What can be done in order to prevent this situation in future.
Hi @mehta_akshay , Please were you able to fix this? I seem to be having a similar issue.
Hi @Ebuka_Joseph_Akeru, its been a long time since I have got into a similar situation. Also from what I can recall, this was a testing phase for my setup. I think it would be more clear if you can post some screenshot and explain a little more.
Post this I think, I had removed Default Warehouse from User Permissions.