Salary Calculation with Absent

Hello Fellows.
Need help. So erpnext payroll settings allow for that if a person does not mark attendance it will be treated as absent and accordingly the salary calculation is affected. However, the issue is that it includes even holidays as absent. is there any way to address this?

1 Like

I found the issue. It works perfectly fine in case of existing employees but in case of fresh employees joining in the middle of the month it minuses their unmarked days from the total payment days resulting in incorrect issue.
Can someone help fix this?
I am using v13. @ERP_Admin may be this requires attention at core.

Hi @usmanalikhan

Please create an issue on Github ( Issues · frappe/erpnext · GitHub ) and link in this thread so others can find it too

Cheers

I am also looking the same. The same thread is still open here. Salary calculation is not carrying start date and end date - #12 by opentechiz

Done. Created an issue and pasted link of this thread.

Thanks

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/25010

Hi @usmanalikhan

For quicker understanding and attention, it’s best you describe the issue in your Github ticket as well. You can just copy content from your first and second post on this thread. The link to this thread helps the assignee or other contributors to get ‘further’ information where required

Cheers

Done!!

1 Like