Hi, in Purchase Receipt, there is provision to mention Received, Accepted and Rejected Qty. But I found it bit confusing or not as per accounting system.
Accounts Book Say:
- Purchase Invoice need to enter as per Invoice raised by supplier.
- If there is any issue or rejection, then Debit note can be generate.
Current ERPNext System:
- Enter Complete Purchase Receipt (MRN) to hit accounting book.
- Raised Purchase Return, if Debit note require.
- While doing Purchase Receipt, if we have field to mention Recd, Accepted or Rejected Qty. then we can mention Rejected qty while doing Purchase Receipt.
- Accounting book should effect as per Recd Qty.
- Debit Note can be processed as Rejected Qty.
Needs input from others.