ProgrammingError about sales invoice

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 56, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 42, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 904, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/reportview.py”, line 203, in get_sidebar_stats
return {“defined_cat”:cat_tags, “stats”:get_stats(stats, doctype, filters)}
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/reportview.py”, line 219, in get_stats
filters = filters + [“ifnull(%s,‘’)!=‘’” % tag], group_by = tag, as_list = True)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1109, in get_list
return frappe.model.db_query.DatabaseQuery(doctype).execute(None, args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_query.py”, line 83, in execute
result = self.build_and_run()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_query.py”, line 107, in build_and_run
return frappe.db.sql(query, as_dict=not self.as_list, debug=self.debug, update=self.update)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 149, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 205, in execute
self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
raise errorclass, errorvalue
ProgrammingError: (1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '
) from tabSales Invoice left join tabSales Invoice Item on (`tabSales Invoi’ at line 1")

after I used pos to add customer and made the payment
I went to sales invoice to check my transaction
then the error appeared , what does this error mean ?

Hi @1117
Did you apply filters on child table Sales Invoice Item? Can you share the version of an applications?

yes,I have checked the filter and that is not the problem
but there is something wierd , sometimes I can do it without this error sometimes can not

how to check my version ?

Click on Help > About and make a screenshot. Thanks!