No setup or login screen

After fresh install there is no setup screen or login screen. Just only show home button on top bar

It was a successful installation without any error
I installed it as production on ubuntu vps
Any clue how to fix it

Hi,

Did you complete setup wizard for your ERPNext account? Are you able to access it fine on desk/laptop?

There is no setup wizard screen came up after install

getting same screen when trying to access it from here.

Can you please share the steps followed for the installation?

Can you try reinstall once?

I am getting the same error, on my install tried reinstalling multiple times, unable to identify the problem

Regards

Thanks for reporting this issue. Did you try fresh bench install or tried creating new site in the existing bench?

@ManasSolanki can you please try to replicate it?

How to reinstall it ?

Fresh bench

Any solution?

@umair @haitham

Any soulution found ?
Please help me fix this issue

1 Like

If not, could you share the contents of your JS console?

frappe-web.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
frappe-web.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
erpnext-web.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
frappe-web.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
erpnext-web.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
(index):572 Uncaught ReferenceError: __ is not defined
at (index):572
at (index):577
frappe-web.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

The same error is happening to me.

I was intalled frappe through easy install in a vm over google cloud plataform.

The same error with me & I can’t find any sulotion

Anyone managed to solve this problem. I have installed using easy install on ubuntu 16.04 and having the same issue eventhough i have got installation was successful without any error