No module named sanitizer

when i run this command bench init frappe-bench && cd frappe-bench after istalling bench repo i get the error no module named sanitizer.
dev@webos-develop:~/Meeting$ bench init frappe-bench && cd frappe-bench Already using interpreter /usr/bin/python INFO:bench.app:getting app frappe Cloning into 'frappe'... remote: Counting objects: 121573, done. remote: Compressing objects: 100% (55/55), done. remote: Total 121573 (delta 9), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 121518 Receiving objects: 100% (121573/121573), 92.58 MiB | 1.25 MiB/s, done. Resolving deltas: 100% (90908/90908), done. Checking connectivity... done. installing frappe INFO:bench.app:installing frappe dev@1.0.0 /home/dev +-- express@4.15.2 | – cookie@0.3.1
±- redis@2.6.5
±- socket.io@1.7.3
`-- superagent@3.5.0

/home/dev/Meeting/frappe-bench/env/bin/python: No module named sanitizer`

1 Like

This is fixed. Please retry installation!

2 Likes

thanks now its working

@rmehta I have the same problem here
can u tell me on witch branch erpnext is working fine PLZ

What should I do ,if i want to do the setup for older version(v6.x.x) of frappe? I m also facing the issue of sanitizer. And i don’t want to update the bench version.

@rmehta I am also facing the same issue. How can I resolve this?
I dont want to update my bench, frappe 6.X.X

Hi @koshish ,
please update the Frappe.

Thanks

I cannot update the frappe as well. I have modified some core contents.
Any ways to fix with out updating frappe? :slight_smile:

@koshish
Try To install
“bleach==1.4.3”

Thanks

2 Likes
└── util-deprecate@1.0.2 

npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/home/hercules/frappe-adv/frappe-bench/package.json’
npm WARN frappe-bench No description
npm WARN frappe-bench No repository field.
npm WARN frappe-bench No README data
npm WARN frappe-bench No license field.
/home/hercules/frappe-adv/frappe-bench/env/bin/python: No module named sanitizer

i install bleach $ pip install bleach

still same error

How to solve this error.please help

What error do you refer to renjukumar?

To best identify your error context, please include a traceback, erpnext version and what you have found or tried to resolve it

Another suggestion is to start a new thread since this was resolved some time ago, thanks

bench init frappe-bench-v7 --frappe-branch v7.0.32

INFO:bench.utils:virtualenv -q env -p /usr/bin/python
Already using interpreter /usr/bin/python
INFO:bench.utils:./env/bin/pip -q install --upgrade pip
INFO:bench.utils:./env/bin/pip -q install wheel
INFO:bench.utils:./env/bin/pip -q install six
/home/hafees/frappe-bench-v7/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl.py:318: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security.html#snimissingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
/home/hafees/frappe-bench-v7/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl.py:122: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see Advanced Usage - urllib3 2.0.0a2 documentation.
InsecurePlatformWarning
INFO:bench.utils:./env/bin/pip -q install -e git+https://github.com/frappe/python-pdfkit.git#egg=pdfkit
INFO:bench.app:getting app frappe
INFO:bench.utils:git clone GitHub - frappe/frappe: Low code web framework for real world applications, in Python and Javascript --branch v7.0.32 --origin upstream
Cloning into ‘frappe’…
remote: Counting objects: 134050, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (89/89), done.
remote: Total 134050 (delta 33), reused 51 (delta 21), pack-reused 133940
Receiving objects: 100% (134050/134050), 104.08 MiB | 13.06 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (101348/101348), done.
Checking connectivity… done.
Note: checking out ‘21aaca48ed93056c0b7fb483071dd41cc7c804c0’.

You are in ‘detached HEAD’ state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

git checkout -b new_branch_name

(‘installing’, u’frappe’)
INFO:bench.app:installing frappe
INFO:bench.utils:frappe-bench-v7/env/bin/pip install -q -e frappe-bench-v7/apps/frappe --no-cache-dir
/home/hafees/frappe-bench-v7/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl.py:318: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security.html#snimissingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
/home/hafees/frappe-bench-v7/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl.py:122: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see Advanced Usage - urllib3 2.0.0a2 documentation.
InsecurePlatformWarning
Updating node libraries…
INFO:bench.utils:npm install
npm WARN frappe-bench-v7 No description
npm WARN frappe-bench-v7 No repository field.
npm WARN frappe-bench-v7 No license field.
/home/hafees/frappe-bench-v7/env/bin/python: No module named sanitizer

‘bench reinstall’ did not resolve your problem?

worked for me on version 7

1 Like