[New Feature] Configurable Dashboard View

Hi @prssannad. I’m on version-13-beta of Frappe.

Circling back here. @prssannad, the error is due to the fact that “get_number_system” only recognizes India or empty. But when the default_country exists and is not India, then it generates this error.

Hi @Clement_Uwajeneza1, sorry I forgot to get back to you about this. The issue has been fixed on latest develop and will be merged into version-13-beta this week!

1 Like

Hello Would anyone help out on how I can add the Number card to a Page rendered with frappe.ui.Page?
Thanks

Hi @prssannad,
that is a very helpful functionality.

We like especially the new “Number Cards”. I was just wondering, if there is no option to use “Number Cards” also within regular “Dashboards”, the same way as we can configure Chart, Shortcuts, … ?

Hi @Patrick.St this might be a little off topic, but please check out this:

Hi @wojosc,
thanks for your comment, I guess you are reflecting my Module name, right? We are working in context of IP (Intellectual Property), not IT (Information Technology) stuff :slight_smile:
I just have checked the doctypes in your module - seems to be different from the data we have to manage.

indeed. I overlooked that and was in high hopes for a further tester :slight_smile:

1 Like

… even in the area of IP we have IT, so let’s see :wink:

1 Like

Hi @prssannad,
is there any option to user “Number Cards” within the regular “Dashboards”, the same way as we can configure Chart/Shortcut/… ?

Has somebody an idea, how to make use of the great “Number Cards” within regular Dashboards?

Hi @Patrick.St, currently there is no way to add Number Cards on a desk page, but it is in the roadmap!

1 Like

Hi @prssannad ,
thanks for your feedback. Roadmap sounds good - does that mean, that there is already a planned release date for that? :slight_smile:

@prssannad Could you share the roadmap, Please?

1 Like

I’ve created a query report and the number card doesn’t show correct values. It’s either showing 0 or loading when made directly from the report. I’ve October 2020’s develop branch on my system for both frappe as well as erpnext (version 13.0.0)
Can someone help me?

1 Like

Hi,
I just loved this dashboard view, however, the navigation is breaking back to the homepage from Dashboard…is it a known issue or is there a setting? In fact its happening from any existing dashboard also…
Thanks

Hi @prssannad

Is there any update on this feature:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks in advance.