Multi company sales commissions

hi
Looking to setup two companies in erpnext.

A does marketing and B does manufacturing.
I would like to treat B as a solely manufacturing company.
A has 3 sales persons who are paid commissions, based on customer & product.
A buys from B and others. B sells to A and others.

Now B sends material directly to some customers.
I see two methods to go about accounts in this scenario. first is dropship, where B ships directly to customer and bills to A. Then A bills to customer. However this is too cumbersome for a small org like ours.

second way could be to add A as sales partner to B and set commission. But in actual we give commission to salesperson. each customer is linked to salesperson.
how can we generate sales person wise incentive in such a scenario?

Please suggest optimal setup where least manual transactions are required.

The most cleanest approach would be dropship. B should only delivery to Customer, and A should do the billing.

Then A can pay to B for the purchases made.

@umair I agree that accounting wise this would be the ideal approach. However it would involve a lot of doubling of data entry within the organisation. Which leads to the following question -

Is there a way to link transactions between two companies on the same instance?
example, sales invoice from B is basically the same as purchase receipt for A.
So on transacting sales invoice from B we get receipt with status verify on A users.
If not then what would be the complexity of scripting this? Any suggestions to begin with?

Is there a way to link transactions between two companies on the same instance?

No. Though they are in the same instance, they are absolutely separate. Just the benefit that some masters like Item, Customer Group, Supplier Type etc. can be used across all the Companies.

So on transacting sales invoice from B we get receipt with status verify on A users.

Can you please create Github Issue for this suggestion, with the design you have in mind. This will help other give suggestions to make it more generic, so that it can be merged into ERPNext itself.

Done!! (My first Github issue!)

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/9413