Merging QuickBooks with ERPNext

Hi All,
QuickBooks has been primary accounting & auditing system within a non-profit org, is there a recommended way to build a ERPNext solution around the existing QuickBooks’ based accounting system.
Kindly provide guidance based on similar attempts.

Can you be more specific about what you’re trying to do? Are you intending to keep using quickbooks for accounting? If so, what functionality do you want from ERPNext?

@peterg, if you look QBs interface, it’s so user friendly especially the bank reconciliation. I discussed this option since 2009-2012 when I started using ERPNext. The most important thing is to make easy way for users to do things and by this way, you can have many people and institutions using the platform.
So far ERPNext have improved significantly in a lot of stuff and I’m still using it but as well running QBs on accounting system due to it’s easy interaction and reporting but above all the bank reconciliation

Sorry, I’m really not understanding why you’re trying to do. In concrete terms, what does…

build a ERPNext solution around the existing QuickBooks’ based accounting system.

…mean?