Manufacturing References - South Africa or Worldwide

I am a Chartered Accountant in South Africa as well as a Systems Consultant. A number of clients has approached me regarding ERPNext and asked for references as they are interested in implementing it. I would appreciated any people who would be willing to share their experiences:

Company:
Date implemented:

Thank you!
Thinus

1 Like

@JayRam can provide some manufacturing references

Hi Thinus,

Awesome! Welcome to ERPNext.

Will send you the list of references on a Private Message.

Thanks

Jay

Thanks JayRam! Any chance you can send it to thinusg@me.com?

Hi Jay,

Im trying for over 2 years to replace our “expensive” erp system with ERPNext and finally I think I might have made a small crack in the armor.

Please can you provide me with a list of references of companies using ERPNext in the IT/Retail/Consultancy vertical so I can try to motivate some budget and time to focus more on our plan to implement ERPNext at our company.

If you can provide a list of businesses that have at least 50 users on the system would be great, and even better if there are any South African customers who wont mind me contacting them for a reference.

Thanking you in advance.

regards
Hemant

Hi Hemant,

Here are the references:

Proman Infrastructure Private Ltd., Bangalore, India; Maker of Stone Crushing Equipment; Users: about 60

ICP India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India; Maker of Signages and FRP Products; Users: About 50

Fluid Control Systems, Bangalore, India; Maker or Electrical Control Panels; Users: About 30

Shark Shopfits Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida, UP, India; Maker of Furniture for Retail Stores; Users: About 75

IndoCool Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India; Maker of Large FRP Components for Wind Energy Structures; Users: About 50.

Please let me know if you wish to talk with any of these people and I will arrange a conference call.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like