Manage Contract Break or Rejoining of Employee

Dear Experts,
I have 2 types of employees in company, Permanent and Contract base.

Contract Base: some time contract base employee have contract breaks like 4 months contract then break of 10 or 15 days and then 2-month contract, how I can manage these breaks so Salary and other duration can be calculated.

Permanent Employees; sometimes an employee works for some period and then left the job, how we can manage his profile if he wants to rejoin the organization with same position. On rejoin, we will skip the period and rest will be same. Example: an employee work from Jan 2018 and then in Jun 2019 left for Education for 1.5 years, how to manage his break/rejoin.

1 Like

@Muhammad_Arfan

In employee master, you have a field employee type where you can mention what type of employment he is on.

You can mark the employ as left and once he rejoins you can always activate it again. All the data will be there as it is.

You can follow the same for Contract employees.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Reema

Thanks Reema for reply. But issue is “Period of Break” if i just make it active then what abt Break period, how system will calculate.

In employee master, there is a section History in Company where you can mention the details. You can customise this according to your needs:

Also, what do you want to capture about the break period? Can you explain in brief?

Regards,
Reema

1 Like