Item Dashboard and Item Price for Template

Hello;

How I can link the Item and the Item Price in the dashboard if the item is variant and has template as following:

• To link between variant_of of the Item doctype with item_code of the Item Price doctype.
  • In addition that it is currently already possible to link between item_code of Item doctype with item_code of Item Price doctype.

In other words: if the item price of the Template is entered, then I need to see this in the Item Price dashboard of the variant of this template at the doctype.

Example:
Template is: Table and Variant is Table-BLK-16, so if I added the price for Table item, I need to see this on Table-BLK-16 at Item Price dashboard. Of course if I added the price for the variant item (Table-BLK-16), I need also to see this in the Item Price at the dashboard.

I tried to do something in item_dashboard.py but it did not work, actually I tried to use ‘fieldname’: {‘item_code’, ‘variant_of’}, it gave me error. And I tried to use fieldnames instead of fieldname, but that also did not work (as nothing appeared on the Item price at dashboard).

Appreciate the kindly help.
Regards
Bilal