Try ERPNext Buy Support Partners Foundation

Integration with Azure AD B2C

Hi,

I am trying to setup a Custom Social Login Key for our Azure AD B2C instance.

So far I am having no luck. I’ve been recieving this error from the system after I click on Social Login button:
TypeError: login_via_office365() missing 2 required positional arguments: ‘code’ and ‘state’

Did anyone try to setup Azure AD login?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel.

I was able to get through this step - event though the error is strange, I iinvestigated Azure’s response and found out the redirect URI was mismatched I fixed it and now I am receiving following error after I login through azure:

File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/oauth.py”, line 49, in get_oauth_keys
client_id, client_secret = frappe.get_value(“Social Login Key”, provider, [“client_id”, “client_secret”])
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

So in the end I was able to get through this error as well, the issue was the actual redirect uri (I incorrectly entered Office 365 endpoint, I had to investigate the code to discover the endpoint should be different).

Right now I am facing another error, this time on Azure AD B2C side - KeyError: ‘Decoder failed to handle access_token with data as returned by provider. A different decoder may be needed. Provider returned: b’{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:"AADB2C90084: Public clients should not send a client_secret when redeeming a publicly acquired grant.\\r\\nCorrelation ID:

In the end, after long investigations, I found out it is not possible to integrate ERP Next with Azure AD B2C, because B2C does not support such user flow.

:wave: Appreciating your efforts! :clap:

Your research through this thread will surely gonna help others who are playing with Azure Active Directory B2C.