How to retrieve full list of fields for Employee using Rest Api

Hello Everyone!

I am trying to call Rest Api to retrieve Employee Information using employee id “HR-EMP-00073” by using the url https://mydomain.com/api/resource/Employee/HR-Emp-00073
and I am getting a list of fields from Employee information but it is missing some fields for example in my case I want to retrieve Employee Id and Attednance_device_id so that I may push those values to another database for synchronization.

Can anyone here guide me how to retrieve the desired information? I shall be grateful.

Regards,

Just for the update that I was able to retrieve selected fields from Employee using ?fields condition.

But there is another issue. If I browser the Employee doctype in my Bench, there is a list of 68 employees but when I access the list of employees using rest api I get only 20 employees.

Is there any default limit of records to Get?
How can I get the full list of employees using Get request in Rest Api?

Kind Regards,

Right. API paginate all the results. By default is 20. If you want to change pagination, set param in the request url to: (int) limit_page_length = {the value what you want}. For change to next page of results, make another request and indicate with the param limit_start and pass a multiple of your limit_page_length as limit_start. For example, to request the second page, pass limit_start as 20.