How to Install Frappe ERPNext version14 using Putty

Hi,

I am attempting to install Frappe ERPNext version 14 using Putty on my own server, but I’m encountering numerous errors during the installation process. Can someone assist me in resolving these issues and provide a step-by-step guide for installing ERPNext version 14 using Putty? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to share a bit more information about your setup.
Nobody can guess what’s going wrong without some inputs.
Is your server remote or local, which O/S are you using etc

@trentmu Hi, Thanks your response! I’m currently using Windows 11 OS and aiming to install it on my remote server. I’ve attempted ERPNext version 14 installation following guides from flexcomng/erpnext_quick_install and D-codE-Hub/Frappe-ERPNext-Version-14–in-Ubuntu-22.04-LTS. Unfortunately, both methods resulted in numerous errors throughout the installation process. I’ve also tried the Official documentation, encountering different errors.

Could you kindly provide a step-by-step guide for a fresh installation of ERPNext version 14? Your assistance would be highly valuable. Thanks!

@trentmu

Please, give me a solution for that…

please share your error message

@Gembira_IT_Tech Thanks for reply.

Sorry, I have deleted all the previous installations. Now, I want to install a fresh instance of ERPNext version 14 through Putty. Can you guide me on the steps to install ERP?

@Gembira_IT_Tech @trentmu Please guide me through the installation process of ERPNext.

I am currently working on it.

Anyone can guide me to Install ERPNext using Putty

You’re on right track.
What you need is just share an error message you’ve got.
Thats a way community can help…

@Gembira_IT_Tech Thanks for reply…

After encountering an error, And I don’t have any error message screenshots during the installation process, I have decided to completely clear my server and ERPNext installation. Now, I am looking to install ERPNext on a new server using Putty. Could you please provide me with a guide for the installation process?

Try this link

@trentmu
Thank you for providing details about the installation process. I will give it a try, and if any questions or issues arise, I'll reach out to you for assistance. Your help is appreciated.

Hi,

Here is a video tutorial where the ERPNEXT-14 is installed on a fresh Ubuntu 22.04 LTS server using putty…

@TRACKOMATIC_INDIA Thank you for sharing this video. Let I try it…

@TRACKOMATIC_INDIA Can you share the Notepad file of the keywords