The report about tax. It is v-a-t value added tax. (look up google, wiki...)
· This tax you pay when you sell products.
· When you buy products you can deduct the tax.
In openerp the report works. As following.
Tax is due (you have to pay the taxes) when Invoice is booked in the system. So when Invoice is created for customer or supplyer VAT is calculated (suppose 8%) and booked to the Account 1170, see what happen when you creat invoice.
Now the Point:
I pay VAT only when the invoice is paid on the amount received/or paid on that invoice. So the report goes to look up the amount
So when the invoice is paid
The tax is booked on the account 1170 and It comes to the report. See:
Bute the problem is, that the tax comes to the report ALWAYS, means the tax comes to the report when a invoice is booked (open or paid)
Now 60.30 and 4.80 is in the report. But the invoice Nr. 2 with 10.80 and 0.85 VAT is open not paid.
ONLY THE PAID INVOICES SCHOULD APPEAR IN THE REPORT. So you can make Validation loop in the Report. Saying Check if if invoice is paid and if yes what amount. Take this amount and put it to the report.
If you are posting an issue,
- We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
- Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
- For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/6b95c1cc-d5d6-4cdd-a745-c87352d566ab%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.