How to create a 'Select' dropdown from predefined values

Hi! I’m starting to develop a bit in some modules and I’ve come to an issue. While creating a doctype, sometimes I need to have a select dropdown. e.g.: the select list is ‘status’ and I need to set the values ‘Draft’, ‘Development’, ‘Implemented’, etc. The thing is that we usually need to use the same values in different doctypes, like ‘draft’ that’s used almost everywhere but the idea is not to enter the options manually but from a predefined list of values. To make it clear: I need to create a select with the values ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘H’ and I want them to be selected from a doctype ‘Kind of status’ or similar, with values ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’, ‘F’, ‘G’, ‘H’, etc. Sorry if it’s not that clear. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
use this page
https://frappe.erpnext.com/frappejs/docs/models/fields.md

That’s not quite the solution because I’ll always have the same options and I need to select the ones that I want to show in the specific select field that I’m creating. Furthermore, doing that, I still need to enter all the values manually. Thanks tho

ok, create a lookup doctype with header (lookup code, description) lines (value code, description, enabled (check box))

then use above lookup as linked field where needed in other doctypes.

do you want to reuse same LOV but showing values are dynamic based on current doctype?