Hey can anyone help in logging in for my account

I have installed erpnext on my computer using virtual box, twice i used it with no problem till this morning I log out of my administrator account and trying login using another user id but have some error message telling that user id is invalid. after that, i tried to login again using administrator account but the error message still there. just a few minutes after log out from administrator account and trying to login again with same administrator account but the system reject the account. please tell me what is wrong with this issue?

@Pooja_Aaralikatti could you brief your issue like before logging out as admin what are the activities done? If it is a local or trial bench and dont need the data in current site try reinstall frappe.

Hi

Sorry for the wrong information,I haven’t installed ERPNext,am using it by link and even I have a admin access from there I want to create my own login as a website user or system user to practice myself and only using my credentials,thank you in advance!!

Hi
Sorry for the wrong information,I haven’t installed ERPNext,am using it by link and even I have a admin access from there I want to create my own login as a website user or system user to practice myself and only using my credentials,thank you in advance!!

Regards,

Pooja A

Do you have access to frappe-bench ?

Yes I do have.

you can reset the administrator password from bench
cd frappe-bench
bench set-admin-password [new-password]

what steps u took? for creating a new user ?