Google Analytics Issues

In one of the latest monthly Blogs one of the new staff reported that he was into SEO but then got an other assignment…
A pity…for ERPNExt that could possibly benefit as well as for the cloud users…

Google Analytics is having problems with my account…Cloudbased…
The GA ID that is detected on my website is not the one I have defined under Website/Integrations…

Quick fix: Copy the GA code under HTML Headers & Robots…Works Perfect!!
As expected the Google Tag Assistant warns that there are two Tracking Code…Deleted the Code in the Integrations Google Analytics ID…As expected this did not change…still two GA IDs installed…
See report below

Further used, as advised in below report, Google Tags Assistant

UA-891115XXX
The recording contains hits sent to this property, but you (XXcht.robert@gmail.com) don’t have permissions in Google Analytics for its views. You won’t be able to see view-specific information.

Tracking Code Mismatch

First detected: Oct 2, 2016 7:47:28 PM
Last detected: Jan 10, 2017 9:48:35 AM

The default URL http://dogsloveit.erpnext.com, for property UA-384229XXX has no tracking code for this property, although it does have tracking codes for other properties:
UA-891115XXX
If your Tracking ID and your Default URL setting are out of sync, you don’t get valid data in your Analytics account for the Default URL.

Either update the tracking code to use the Tracking ID for property DogsLoveIt, or open the Property Settings to update the Default URL for property DogsLoveIt to be http://dogsloveit.erpnext.com.

Google Tag Assistant Recordings can help you ensure that your default URL is tagged for the correct properties.

Learn more: [UA] Set up the Analytics Google tag - Analytics Help

Try Google Tag Assistant Recordings

First detected: Dec 31, 1969 4:00:00 PM
Last detected: Dec 31, 1969 4:00:00 PM

Did you install Google Tag Assistant Recordings yet? It lets you instantly check that Google Analytics works correctly on your website.

Learn more: [UA] About Tag Assistant Recordings - Analytics Help

Try a new goal

First detected: Apr 5, 2015 11:24:17 AM
Last detected: Jan 19, 2017 9:44:11 AM

@becht_robert fixed the Google Analytics issue via [minor] Change Google Analytics preference · frappe/frappe@fd506d3 · GitHub

Should be released sometime this week!