Filter on child table not working in Calendar

I have custom child table in event document and when try to filter be one of table filed called facilitatior I got below error only in calendar view but list view working normaly

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 62, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 22, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 53, in execute_cmd
    return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 939, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/doctype/event/event.py", line 101, in get_events
    }, as_dict=1)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 166, in sql
    self._cursor.execute(query, values)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 165, in execute
    result = self._query(query)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 321, in _query
    conn.query(q)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 860, in query
    self._affected_rows = self._read_query_result(unbuffered=unbuffered)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1061, in _read_query_result
    result.read()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1349, in read
    first_packet = self.connection._read_packet()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1018, in _read_packet
    packet.check_error()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 384, in check_error
    err.raise_mysql_exception(self._data)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/err.py", line 107, in raise_mysql_exception
    raise errorclass(errno, errval)
InternalError: (1054, u"Unknown column 'tabFacilitator Table.facilitator' in 'where clause'")

Have u create the field tabFacilitator?
Can you show your sql query and the code?

Regards
Bilal

Dear @bghayad
thanks for your response
the facilitator field is one of facilitator table fields which i add it to event document as a custom field

Where is your query? Can you show it?
You did not write any script?

Regards
Bilal

No script is the system default

As you see in the error, it is related to sql which means there is sql query which is using the table tabfacilitator and it is facing a problem that it is not able to find the field facilitator and certainly in the where clause.
It is sql query error.
Regards
Bilal

Dear @bghayad
Thanks for your quick reply
but the issue is related to calendar view when filter by any filed in child table like (item name in sales order item table) by the way this error is fixed in the new version in sales order and production order calendar view
but here I insert custom filed table type I think I have to make some changes in event.py file to be work
again thanks for your help