Error in Bulk upload of salary upload

While I uploaded the salary structure in bulk , I found that all the components are getting into deductions only where in it is clearly defined as earning type in salary components.Seeking some advance.

Hello,

Can you please share the spreadsheet file you are trying to import (may be via Dropbox)? Perhaps you can adding Earning Salary Components as well in the Deductions table. Data shared will help us serve you better.

@KanchanChauhan I think this is the valid issue. When we download template for Salary Structure, it indicates that name for the Earning table is also Deductions. To replicate this this issue, just try Download with Data for Salary Structure template.

1 Like

Good evening sir, I took vyapar login in Sbi for salary payments . I am doing format as given by SBI file configuration in uploader but I am getting errors plzzz help me sir

@swagat Are you still facing this issue. Tried on my system, it worked fine. As Umair said can you please share the file you are uploading.

@Padhu_vajroji Please open a new discussion thread with details like errors logs or screenshots.