ERPNext User Meeting 2021

Ich glaube in Deutschland gab es eine Zeit lang einen regelmässigen Call. Eher für Solution Provider oder Kunden-Stufe? Steht und fällt vermutlich damit, ob das jemand in die Hand nimmt :wink:

Hallo an alle,

jetzt sind die Daten festgelegt, wir werden das ERPNext User Meeting 2021 DACH in der Schweiz organisieren und am Dienstag, 28. September 2021 durchführen und freuen uns über eure Teilnahme:

https://conference.libracore.ch/

Die Anzahl Teilnehmer ist auf Grund der behördlichen Vorgaben auf 50 begrenzt, es hat aber aktuell noch genügend Plätze.

1 Like

Danke für die Info. Klingt schon interessant!

Hallo zusammen,

an alle ein grosses Dankeschön für eure zahlreiche Teilnahme! War ein tolles Event, werden wir gerne in Zuknuft wieder durchführen. Wir senden dann noch einige Details rum.

2 Likes

Gibt es Pläne für eine ähnliche Veranstaltung 2023, oder zu einem anderen Zeitpunkt?

@Peer Not sure of any meetup in Germany, however, there’s Frappeverse 2023 happening on 8, 9 September 2023 in Mumbai, India.

I’m aware of Frappeverse 2023, my employer even okayed the budged for the trip to the conference and Hussains certification course, but now I’m somewhat stuck in visa questions.

The language of the Indian authorities isn’t exactly clear what regards categorization: do I need a tourism, a business, a conference, a school visa, or all of the above (no multi-select field in the application forms…)? So it’s not clear if I need an invitation from Frappé and what else, because the requirement differ between the visa types. And everything has to be exactly correct, otherwise you risk refusal of entry at the airport in Mumbai.

E.g.:
https://cgimunich.gov.in/pages/MzAx
https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/

I already contacted Sayali and Mayank and got some piece of information, but so far not the info about visa I need.

Maybe you can help out, as a region manager you might have more experience or visa knowledge from people from Germany doing the trip before. Or just call your Indian visa service and ask what kind of visa is needed in such a case crossing several categories. The whole trip taking just a week, anyway.

Other than that, after posting above I learned that there is a D-A-CH ERPNext conference in Winterthur (Swiss) planned for the 4th of October.

Last year I requested a formal letter of invitation from Frappe Technologies. But I never have been asked to present it anywhere. I applied for an eBusiness Visa online. It was funny, because the form showed warnings that you should not enter inaccurate information, but wasn’t able to handle the accurate information. For example, “list all countries you’ve ever visited”, but it’s limited to ten countries. Just be pragmatic in these cases. For proving business reasons, it was enough to upload a picture of my business card.

The visa got granted within a few days and was valid for one year and multiple re-entry. All pretty relaxed. Once in the country, nobody was interested in the details of my visa (even on flights), so some tourism shouldn’t be a problem.

Here’s the approval email I got (to present at the airport):

INDIAN e-VISA

Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)

Dear MEYER RAFFAEL,

Your application for Indian e-Visa has been processed with following result

Application ID :-

XXXXXXXXXX

Passport Number :-

XXXXXXXXXX

Application Status :-

Granted

ETA Number :-

XXXXXXXXXX

Nationality :-

GERMANY

Visa Type :-

e-Visa

Service Name :-

eBUSINESS VISA

No. of Entries :-

Multiple

• Date of issue of ETA :- August 27th,2022
  • Date of expiry of ETA :- August 26th,2023
  • Visa Processing Fee Paid (Excluding Bank Charges) :- $80
  • e-Visa Validity period is 365 days from the date of issuance of this ETA.
  • Activities Permitted :
    • Participation in exhibitions,business/trade fairs
  • Continuous stay during each visit should not exceed 180 days.
  • If the intention is to stay for more than 180 days, then you should register with concerned FRRO/FRO within two weeks after the expiry of 180 days of your arrival in India.
  • You should also be required to register with the FRRO/FRO concerned in case the aggregate stay in India exceeds 180 days.
  • Multiple entries will be granted within e-Visa validity period stamped on your passport.
  • Covid 19 related guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India shall be strictly adhered to (www.mohfw.gov.in)
  • This ETA is not valid for entry into India from Land Immigration Check Posts.
  • In case of arrival at Port Blair airport, Restricted Area Permit/ Protected Area Permit is mandatory.
  • Note : For Tele Enquiries (IVRS enquiry) call at +91-11-24300666.Please use 00113273522 as key.
  • Please carry a copy of this ETA at the time of your arrival in India.
  • e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.If you intend to visit Protected/Restricted/Cantonment areas, you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority.Please visit (http://www.mdoner.gov.in/content/rappap-restrictedprotected-area-permit) for more information.
  • Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
  • Applicant must arrive with the same passport as mentioned above. However, entry may be allowed on the new passport even if ETA has been issued on the old passport, but in that case the traveler must carry the old passport on which ETA was issued.
  • Please check all the details including Nationality, Name, Passport number, Date of Birth etc. mentioned on the ETA. If there is any discrepancy, please contact e-Visa support centre at indian-evisa@gov.in for assistance.
  • Applicant can arrive at 29 e-Visa designated airports i.e. Ahmedabad , Amritsar , Bagdogra , Bengaluru , Bhubaneshwar , Calicut , Chandigarh , Chennai , Cochin , Coimbatore , Delhi , Gaya , Goa , Guwahati , Hyderabad , Jaipur , Kannur , Kolkata , Lucknow , Madurai , Mangalore , Mumbai , Nagpur , Portblair , Pune , Tiruchirapalli , Trivandrum , Varanasi , Vishakhapatnam and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Chennai , Cochin , Goa , Mangalore , Mumbai ). However, he/she can depart from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India.
  • e-Visa is not allowed for employment, NGO activities and journalism purposes
  • Once you have entered India, you will be subject to Indian Laws.
  • This electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India. Your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
  • Please confirm that your ETA status is shown as GRANTED on our Official website (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html) prior to commencement of your journey.
  • Applicant must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD if arriving from yellow fever affected countries. Please visit the link given below (http://www.mohfw.nic.in/index1.php?lang=1&level=1&sublinkid=1342&lid=1259)
  • You have paid US $80 towards Visa Processing Fee. Government of India has not authorized any third party to act as intermediary in issuance of e-Visa. Only 2.5% (3.5% in case of PayPal) bank charges apply.
  • For any assistance contact e-Visa support center at indian-evisa@gov.in
4 Likes

Hallo @Peer, es gibt wieder in der Schweiz ein User Meeting am 4.10.2023: https://conference.libracore.ch