ERPNext User Feedback

Hi, we are a small company in the trading and distribution sector and we are looking at implementing an ERP solution. I have looked at other solutions such as xTuple, Open Bravo etc. but we are now seriously considering ERPNext, especially from a price point. I would appreciated any feedback from users of ERPNext with regards to features, functionality, support and any other pertinent information. All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi Imraan,

Going by the softwares that you have tried, I can very well see your position even I was in the same boat some 2-1/2 years back and honestly my decision to choose ERPNext has been a great one. 

The software is robust enough to help us manage our production as well, the only thing that would be needed is time from one person who understands your processes and also the system.

My recommendation would be to go ahead with the implementation of erpnext in a phased manner with one module at a time. You can always post your queries here about implementation and we at the community would try to help you out.

Best of luck with the implementation.

On Monday, February 18, 2013 7:12:31 PM UTC+5:30, Imraan wrote:
Hi, we are a small company in the trading and distribution sector and we are looking at implementing an ERP solution. I have looked at other solutions such as xTuple, Open Bravo etc. but we are now seriously considering ERPNext, especially from a price point. I would appreciated any feedback from users of ERPNext with regards to features, functionality, support and any other pertinent information. All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Thank you for our feedback, much appreciated!

On Monday, February 18, 2013 4:30:28 PM UTC+2, Aditya Duggal wrote:

Hi Imraan,

Going by the softwares that you have tried, I can very well see your position even I was in the same boat some 2-1/2 years back and honestly my decision to choose ERPNext has been a great one. 

The software is robust enough to help us manage our production as well, the only thing that would be needed is time from one person who understands your processes and also the system.

My recommendation would be to go ahead with the implementation of erpnext in a phased manner with one module at a time. You can always post your queries here about implementation and we at the community would try to help you out.

Best of luck with the implementation.

On Monday, February 18, 2013 7:12:31 PM UTC+5:30, Imraan wrote:

we are even a smaller company. I too did some research on what is around and finally selcted erpnext. Erpnext is getting better all the time and most important the team is very responsive.

recommend it, regard Robert from Netherlands

On Monday, February 18, 2013 2:42:31 PM UTC+1, Imraan wrote: