ERPNext Conference Update: Community Awards 2019

Dear community,

As a part of the foundation, the directors have announced 2 awards to community members who are active contributors to the community. This was mostly ad-hoc and next time we will take in nominations and come out with a better process.

Here are the awardees!

1. Earthians (@akurungadam @jamsheer) as best code contributors - $1000 cash prize
  2. John Clarke (@clarkej) as best discuss contributor - $200

Congratulations to the winners!

47 Likes

It’s a very positive step. and i’m happy to see @clarkej name in it. no doubt he’s always there to help community.

Congratulations All

8 Likes

Wow, this is so generous of the foundation. Looking forward to much more impressive claims from the community next time over…

and many congratulations @clarkej, you were always been here for everyone

8 Likes

Thank you so much for this kind gesture Rushabh and friends!

This far flung community is a wonderful (and even extraordinary!) example of the benefits of sharing, learning and working together toward a common goal.

This ambitious ERPNext endeavour endures and enjoys the success it does thanks to the tireless determination and leadership of Frappe and Directors, so kudos to you for your commitment and ideals!

16 Likes

Congratulation @akurungadam Let me know when you get the funds, will fly down to Kerala for party. Congratulation to @clarkej and @jamsheer as well.

2 Likes

@clarkej , @jamsheer and @clarkej Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Love it.

3 Likes

@jamsheer, @akurungadam, @clarkej thanks guys, we really appreciate your help in the community; thanks @rmehta for recognizing the good work,

cheers from the community,

2 Likes

What a great gesture. Congratulations to @clarkej, @akurungadam and @jamsheer

2 Likes

Congrats earthians and @clarkej you deserved it…and motivates other community members to share and collaborate…

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats @clarkej, @jamsheer and @akurungadam .

2 Likes

conrats…u deserve it

2 Likes

Congrats man.!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all participating and the 3 awarded members my warm regards and keep on, as an example to all of us. :clap:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more

4 Likes

Congrats, keep it up…

3 Likes

Kudos to you! @clarkej

Thanks for being there!

2 Likes

@akurungadam Congrats my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like