ERPNext Conference Europe 2017 [Confirmed for March 17-18]

Any more news on dates and locations?

Also, is having a developer workshop on day 1 confirmed? Someone from Frappe? Maybe @rmehta? :slight_smile:

Hello ERPNext community,

The dates are confirmed for the first European ERPNext conference: 17-18 March 2017.

Program: The first day will be the developerā€™s workshop, and the second day is the conference.

Place: The Goethe University, Frankfurt. Easily accessible via public transportation.

Our fearless leader Rushabh has confirmed that he will be in attendance.

Right now it looks like we will ask for a small program attendance fee to cover rent, Internet access and food. If anyone is interested in a sponsorship opportunity for their company, please let me know (c.ottenbreit(at)eso-electronic.de), and maybe we will be able to waive the cover charge if we get enough sponsors.

More details on the specifics of the program to follow, but go ahead and book your flights! If you have any questions regarding accommodations or travel arrangements, let me know via this forum or my email address above.

Donā€™t forget to sign up to give a talk at the conference!

Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

2 Likes

See the date is fixesā€¦Pity it is not Hannover, every two hrs a direct train from my where I live and only two hours to get thereā€¦Will try to make it to Frankfurt

Hi @Carly_Kal

just f.y.i. to take into consideration if you guys need a hand
I will be in Frankfurt from 16th of March aproxx. 9:00 a.m depending on traffic.
IĀ“ll also have a car.
IĀ“ll be staying in Niederrand close to FRA

The official conference announcement is live!

ESO Electronic Service Ottenbreit GmbH and Frappe are pleased to announce that the first ERPNExt Conference in Europe will be held from March 17-18, 2017.

We hope to expand the ERPNext community by providing a space for us to get together and discuss the future direction of the project.

The last two ERPNext conferences in Mumbai were a great success, and we look forward to a productive and fun event this year.

Event Agenda

Developerā€™s Workshop on March 17th
Join us for a one-day developerā€™s workshop.

Conference on March 18th
Speakers from around the world will share their experiences working with ERPNext during this one-day conference. Weā€™d love to hear from as many members of the community as possible, so please propose a talk.

(Note that CEBIT takes place from March 20thā€“24th in Hannover, which is a two-hour train ride from Frankfurt)

Sponsorship
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch to discuss options. Your support will help establish the European ERPNext community and grow the global following by providing an opportunity for us to get to know each other at the first ERPNext Europe conference.

Get your tickets on Eventbrite at ERPNext Conference Europe 2017 Tickets, Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite and register to let everyone know youā€™re coming on the official conference website at https://erpnext.com/conf/2017-eu/.

Questions?
Get in touch with Carly Ottenbreit (c.ottenbreit@eso-electronic.de, +49 170 6362610) if you have any questions about the conference, travel arrangements, visas, or sponsorship opportunities.

Event Address
Goethe University, Campus Bockenheim
Sozialzentrum (Social Center Building)
Bockenheimer Landstrasse 133
60325 Frankfurt
Germany

Room: Konferenzraum III (up the main stairs and to the right)
Subway stop: Bockenheimer Warte

3 Likes

Is it confirmed on these dates?

If possible you can add deployment and administration to the developer workshop too for apps and sites