Sorry for posting yet another email related topic here, I know that there are tons of topics opened for this kind of question but after read through many of those and days of Google I still can’t solve my issue. Thanks in advance for helping.
My problem is: after setting my email account, I am able to received email in ERPNext, but the email I sent from ERPNext is not received in my client side. Which mean I send a document from ERPNext, it shows “sent” in Email Queue, I also got the email in my outlook app said it was sent (maybe because the “Append Emails to Sent Folder” option), but the receiver is not receiving the email.
Ubuntu: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
ERPNext: v13.x.x-develop () (develop)
Frappe Framework: v13.x.x-develop () (develop)
- when sending the email, there is no alert pop up for errors (from the frontend it looks like no error).
- checked the error logs, no errors showing
previously there was no errors but now it shows the following error
- checked the scheduler.log file: (based on this result I assume it is sent)
- checked the worker.log: (based on this result I assume it is sent)
- frappe.log and bench.log nothing changed
- I also tried to send the email using the outlook app, it is working so I assume not Microsoft side problem
- I checked the connection from my ERPNext server to the outlook email server following this link. Successful until the
EHLOcommand step, but the
MAIL FROMcommand step it return “STARTTLS is required to send mail” error, not sure is it the problem.
I also tried another configuration which create a Email Domain first, then assign this Email Domain to the Email Account, but it is not working as well.
(Note: I also assigned this email account to an active user account because I saw some post said it is required but still not working)
Sorry for the very long post, I just wanted to give as much information as I can. Really appreciate that anyone could help. Thanks.