We are under consideration for SHIFTING our CRM, all oppurtunities, leads etc to ZOHO CRM since the functionalities of the same are much better vis-a-vis ERPNext for CRM.
- Emails are not populated under the LEAD or Customer for Quotations.
- Emails, comments or communications are not collapsible in timeline
- Email INBOX is possible in ERPNext but must say its next to Junk, we cannot have a threaded view as in ZOHO.
- Reminders of ZOHO are way better than ERPNext.
- Dashboards in ZOHO are one thing missing in ERPNext many have been asking for the same.
Now I know its like asking for a lot for but since I am a long time user of ERPNext, I have somehow developed a big affinity and a bias for ERPNext and I am now willing to sponsor some of the critical features for CRM in ERPNext.
Now instead of going to ZOHO CRM paid version which would cost us some amount I am willing to pool in the ZOHO fees for 1year so that we can use the CRM here on ERPNext.
There has been many users in community asking for some of the features and I would request the foundation to take up this as a request for CRM since SALES for any organisation is the most important thing and having a good CRM would definitely count towards having ERP as a good contender not just in the Opensource market but also in comparison with products like ZOHO or Salesforce.
Would love to get inputs of the community if the foundation can take up this as a BILLED development on our organisation, since I am not willing to leave erpnext for zoho.