I have been looking for working demo dataset or test data set for all the modules in ERPNext 13.x for a while now but have not been successful. I came across multiple following threads but all of them seem to be (now) outdated and meant for earlier versions. Examples below:
- Trying to install demodata on new site
- ‘bench run-tests’ to make local instance like demo.erpnext.com?
- [Good quality demo data, eg. ”WIND POWER LLC” download](htt ps://discuss.erpnext.com/t/good-quality-demo-data-eg-wind-power-llc-download/19762)
- [Sample data for demo. erpnext. com and own deployments](htt ps://discuss.erpnext.com/t/sample-data-for-demo-erpnext-com-and-own-deployments/40069)
(Had to breakdown links number 3 & 4 to overcome ‘new user 2 links only’ limitation)
I have a few questions here:
- Is there anyway or a command that be used to populate Demo/Seed/Test data as a part of installation or post installation?
- Is is there any master dataset available which can be injection into MariaDB via SQL query?
- Is there any publicly accessible demo site with demo data from where data can be exported and then imported into our instances?
Looking forward to response from the team. TIA!