Customize export of csv for employee details

I need to add a custom field to Employee, called BeneificiaryID, this is an internal ID, that my bank provides to transfer money into their account. I need to export a csv file with beneficiary ID, salary amount, date, etc…by clicking a button on ERPNext UI…How is it possible?

@tanzy
You can create a custom field in the employee master. Kindly refer the below link for your reference:
https://erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/customize-erpnext/custom-field

Once, you have added the custom fields → go to report builder → in the menu you will get an option of puck columns → select the fields that you want → save and export csv.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Reema

@Reema_Mehta I created the custom field and also created a report for employee doctype however I am not able to fetch salary in the report. I want a report similar to salary register but with less number of fieldas.Even if I remove columns in salary register and then save report the fields dont take correct values. Why is it so?

@tanzy
Yes, you can do that. All you need to do is go to salary register → go to menu → add the columns you want → save it as a custom report. You can also pull the custom field from the employee doctype.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Reema

I have added the column and removed some columns but after saving the report the fields dont take correct values. I attaching the screenshots of before saving and after saving the report

@tanzy
You will have to check if the data has been mapped correctly or no? Net pay will be derived from payroll entry and beneficiary account from your employee data.

Regards,
Reema

From where should I check?