Configuration for Retail Use Cases

Hello,

In my scenarios, What’s the best way to do it this in ERPNEXT?
Could you point me in the right direction, so I can figure out what needs to be done?

Type of Customer 1
10 stores
I have a store inside the “C Company”, I have sales person there inside
Here is my current process flow:

Process:
C Company: Write all the items they need in their form could requisition slip
Sales Person: Enter all items from requisition slip to ERPNEXT - we enter this entry /data to “Quatation” doctype
Sales Person: Create Sales Order and pull up items from Quotation using Get Items’ button, but NOTE our sales person not entered the same total items getting in the quotation sometimes more items added and mostly less items enter to the Sales Order.
C Company: Sent us the summary period covered in csv format with Date, R-slip, total items and total amount per row that is paid already of their clients.
My Sales Manager: Issue 1 Sales Invoice summary period covered for those transactions.

Type of Customer 2
The Company Have a Retail Store some walk-in customer is individual and walk-in customer is company
Issuing Sales Invoice
1. Individual Walk-in customer
- Sometime the customer they dont demmand a Sales Invoice
Process: Print Temporary Receipt and automatic items sold minus to the “Stock Balance” and payment direct to the sales, like POS but in ERPNEXT POS generate Sales Invoice automatically. the reason behind for the discount is NO Receipt low Price
- Other demmanded because - The Reason why because need for company refund
Process: Issue Sales Invoice and automatic items sold minus to the “Stock Balance” and payment direct to the sales
2. Company Walk-in customer
- Sometime the customer they dont demmand a Sales Invoice - Reason for Low Price because if they demmand Sales Invoice or a receipt plus VAT else less VAT
Process: Issue Sales Invoice and automatic items sold minus to the “Stock Balance” and payment direct to the sales
3. Regular Customer
- This Customer call us what they they need and we will deliver
- Also this customer send Purchase Order and we will deliver

Thanks