[Beta] Frappe Mobile built on Flutter(Android/iOS)

please check your flutter version, master branch is on v1.22.5 and latest branch (redesign) is on v2.0.5

where we can get apk link to download the latest version , thx

this is the link to latest version

Still we need to know if itā€™s in the works or what to expect as this is a VERY significant factor in adoptionā€¦

Kind regards,

i m facing few issues with the dependencies. Under Widget folder custom_check_box.dart is underlined in red.is there any updation in the yaml file?

flutter v2.2 had breaking changes for check box, have fixed it in redesign branch.

One question (without having tried the app yet): Is there an option to limit the data transfer to a certain medium (e.g. disallow mobile data, wifi only) or even better, only to a certain network?
Our server will be pretty much separated from the www once itā€™s setup and operational. Means, there will be no way to connect to it except for our internal network or via VPN. Is the app still usable that way?

from what i have understood, this is more like server side setup.
Incase of Mobile App if you are able to access your siteā€™s url from mobile browser, you can access it from Mobile App too

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok for us then, thank you. It wonā€™t help other folks with limited data plans though if their site is publicly available.

Is there a redesign branch build ready for download?

its almost ready, will provide the link when its done.

1 Like

Link please. Also can we release new builds on GitHub?

In complete agreement with posts above regarding Custom Scripts.

I hope the team has some plan on how to incorporate the custom scripts.

1 Like

please consider enabling the child table and Calendar view in next phase of development :wink:

does it support live sales rep location tracking ?
also what about chat sir ?

1 Like

can it send push notifcations ?

Hi Sumit - are we likely to get client scripts sometime soon? they seem to still be failing on the mobile app

1 Like

Hi All
Is there any update for frappe mobile app?
we test frappe_beta_2.apk
but it doesnā€™t work with Frappe Framework:v13.7.0 (version-13)

1 Like

Thank you ERPNext for a flutter app. I will be look at the code and contribute if what every way i can.

Sorry i didnā€™t got your point