Bad PDF output without images on Centos 7 - Ubuntu 16.04 is OK

hi guys

I have installed ERPNext on a fresh Centos 7 installation, after PDF output also has a bad output on an other centos machine. For testing i disabled firewall and selinux.

I installed it quit normaly with: python install.py --production

I upgrade redis-server and compiled it from source, because on Ubuntu version 3 is installed and on centos only 2.8 was available.

I also checked the logs under /home/frappe/frappe-bench/log
/var/log/nginx and /var/log/redis/redis.log

only information concerning pdf or wkhtmltopdf is:
192.168.6.xx - - [22/Feb/2017:19:41:24 +0100] “GET /api/method/frappe.utils.print_format.download_pdf?doctype=Sales%20Invoice&name=SINV-00005&format=Standard&no_letterhead=0&_lang=de HTTP/1.1” 200 15829 “http://192.168.6.xx/desk” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0” “-”

also set “echo never > /sys/kernel/mm/transparent_hugepage/enabled”
sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1
sysctl -w net.core.somaxconn=65535

now there are no warnings in the redis.log

but still no luck. As mentioned above, i also installed an ubuntu 16.04 and everything is fine.

I really want this to work on Centos,
I also solved selinux in combination with nginx and erpnext on the productive server. So i hope this is my last issue.

Here is an example of the pdf output:
Images as the logo or product pictures are also missing in the PDF.

Okay, solved it! I had selinux enabled during the installation. Only after generating of PDFs not worked correctly, i disabled selinux and firewalld.

Interesting issue. But i think with the right selinux rules, i also get it to run with enabled selinux.

greeting christophK