Hi Erpnext community,
My configuration :
- OS : ubuntu-18.04
- Infrastructure : VM on Google Cloud
- Installation type : easy install script
- Environment : production
- Multitenant : Yes (domain based).
- Version : 12.8
My questions :
- How to backup both database and file uploads of all the my sites ?
- How to restore both database and file uploads of all my sites ? (if possible with few commands).
My attempts :
- For backup ==>
I tried the option
--with-filesas specified in the wiki but it doesn’t work.
At the end, all the sites databases have in their private folder a folder called backups. I created manually a zip of the entire sites folder that I have stored on Google Cloud Storage.
- For restore, I have created an empty bench installation. I downloaded the zip file that I have previously uploaded in Google Cloud Storage and extract it to the sites folder.
I run :
bench --site site1.mydomain.com --force restore site1.mydomain.com/private/backups/20200516_071305-site1_mydomain_com-database.sql --mariadb-root-password myDBPassword
The command seems to work, but I am getting an Internat Server Error while trying to access to the website.
By the way, I would like to do the restore for all the site and not only one.
Is there a way for backuping and restoring easily a multitenant bench installation ?
Thank you for your help.